Sunday, April 2, 2017

Voices

Like I mentioned in my previous post we have finally finished filming!!All thats left if the editing process and the voices, which are an extremely important element to our film. The voices he hears in my opinion are what gives the most meaning and set the perfect mood for the whole film.
So far I am not very sure who will be playing the parts of the voices but I do have some people in mind. By this week I will have them done for sure so that the video can be completely ready. I am also trying to finish editing as much as I can this weekend so that my main focus can be the voices. 
The most important factor is that I need at least two people hopefully one male and one female who can really portray the parts of voices whom schizophrenic people actually hear. They need to sound scary while older and serious all at the same time. tomorrow I will talk to my friends who I think will do a great job in this and see if they'll helming me out so that we can wrap the project up.



No comments:

Post a Comment