Saturday, March 25, 2017

Choice

In one of my earlier blogs I had talked about how we were choosing in between two people for our main character. Both had already agreed to doing it but we told them we were still deciding two. These two guys were 16 years old so they didn't exactly fit the age range of males who we were looking for. For men schizophrenia is usually diagnosed if early from ages 15-25, so we wanted someone of age at least 20.   
Not only this but the one we had chosen was going to New York this weekend so we weren't going to be able to start filming and we really wanted to. I then started thinking of people I knew and this one guy just kind of popped into my head out of no where. He is 22 years old and was willing to help us. Honestly I thought he was not going to be a good actor but it turns out that he was a better choice by far from the other two, by the way he acts and also because he is older making it look a lot more realistic.


Works Cited
"Why Schizophrenia Affect Men More Than Women." Why Schizophrenia Affect Men More Than Women. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2017.




No comments:

Post a Comment