Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hello!!

My name is Paula Marchan. This is the blog I will be using for my film opening thought process. I am working on this project with my two partners Liliana Mejia and Carlos Wilson. 

Through this film opening, I am hoping to be able to portray everything that I have learned in his class. Film is something I am personally really interested in. This is probably due to my uncle being a cinematographer and my dad who was a photographer and has every type of camera good for picture taking as well as filming.

I am very excited to finally be starting this project which I hope will turn out great especially since I have two really great partners whom I will be sharing this process with. The only thing that I am worried about at this point is this blog because I don't really like the idea of writing my thoughts down plus I am not very good at it. But so far, considering this is my first post, it hasn't been that bad.

Monday March 7

No comments:

Post a Comment