Thursday, March 9, 2017

Genre

Good Afternoon :)

Today I will be talking a little about genre, which is the category of composition characterized by similarities in subject.

Okay so really up until today, we didn't even have an idea about what we wanted the movie to be about. We met in class for the second time today to work on the project and Liliana shared with us this image of a girl running through a forest that she had in mind. Although we weren't quite sure what to do with this, it helped us narrow our genres down.

We concluded it could be horror or thriller which is something all three of us are interested in. From this we started researching both of these categories and saw movies like "Shutter Island" and "Split" which both happened to be suspenseful and Thrillers. 

Personally, I don't like scary movies and I have never actually watched one ever in my life. But I do however like the idea of making a storyline for one. I know that both my partners have watched horror movies and they enjoy them so it could work out. 

In the end although we finally came to a conclusion of our genre and it is going to be a thriller. These types of movies I have watched and I very much enjoy and the rest of the group res too o I think it will work out much better now. 


Wednesday March 9

No comments:

Post a Comment