Sunday, March 12, 2017

Schizophrenia


Okay so like I mentioned in my last blog post, we narrowed the genre down to the thriller. In my last post I also mentioned that we used the movie "Split" as inspiration. In this movie the main character is a man with multi personalities disorder but rather than just having a couple personalities, this man has 23. This film is a thriller and leaves the viewer wanting an wondering so much more than it gives away. 


                                            
Due to this information, we have decided to have the main character in our movie have some kind of psychological disorder. But instead of this multi personality disorder, we have chosen something a little different, schizophrenia

Because of this choice we will need to find someone who can look and really really act the part of someone with schizophrenia. I did some research on this disorder and found that it is 1.4 times more prevalent in men than women and it os also more common in men to show up at a younger age. So because of this we are looking a male actor in late adolescence for this part.

We actually have two people in mind that could be willing to play this part for us so me and Liliana are going to ask them and I will let you know soon on how it goes and if we choose either of these two guys.

Sunday March 12

No comments:

Post a Comment